Friday, September 21, 2012

almost halfway there...

so i am now on week 4 day 2.

this week has me running a total of 16 minutes out of 20.  holy cow.  let me tell you - i NEVER thought i'd be running 16 minutes.  EVER.  and it's crazy how it really does get easier!  i'm noticing i have more stamina.  i don't get tired or winded as easily.  it's really awesome to know my body is actually changing and adapting to this.

i went on a mini vacation with a friend of mine last weekend and couldn't go running one of the days cause of all the smoke over in wenatchee and i actually missed it. (weird, right?!?)  matt called me after he did his run and we did a "i did it!"  "you did it!" happy dance over the phone.    so, since i missed a day while i was gone, i had to make it up when i got back.  and even though matt already did his run, he ran with me so i didn't have to do it alone. i love, love, LOVE having such a supportive partner.  he's awesome, y'all.

so - what's cool to me is:

i'm still not sick of it.

i don't dread having to go run.

i have a goal.

i will finish this.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend! Saw your comment at my blog, just wanted to let you know my shop is now back open here: http://ohhellofriend.storenvy.com
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete